I think I did have some type of relation to Plato’s cave. I would believe in so many things that I would actually look it up just to make sure it was somewhat real. I once believed humans couldn’t control their brain a certain way and when I look up it said you only use half of your brain. I did believe it but then I thought to myself maybe everyone’s different. Everyone uses their brain for certain things and you could only remember what your brain remembers. My beliefs are not currently being question because I know that my brain is part of my body and it works when I want it to. The Plato’s cave, People had illusions; it’s what in their mind that wants them to believe what is happening. I still do believe that your brain works when you want it. That’s just my opinion. There’s a lot of thing out there that you can believe , when you get to a certain age you realized certain things aren’t true until you have witness it .
Sometimes some people accept certain things like sleeping a certain time of the day your brain need a hour rest and when you get back up you feel energized , Me personally I love taking naps but when I get up I’m just lazy until I eat or do a certain thing to actually realized I need to be awake now . Sometimes people feel like they have flash backs even thou that certain flashback didn’t happen as yet. It’s an illusion on what your mind wants you think or to feel . The Plato’s cave actually tells you what the prisoner were having illusions about. Until one prisoner comes back and tells them that there’s a whole another world out there but they didn’t believe what he said because in their minds they have been trap, chain, and just looking at their own shadows hearing voices seeing other reflections in which they can’t explain but believe in it was in there mind . Their mind made them believe in things that they couldn’t understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment